Digital Content Producer
We’re looking for an engaging and personable individual for our technology start-up!
Trueform is a technology company that provides digital insights in a physical world. We connect products, retailers, and consumers through data.
In short, trueform is the new way to retail in an online world.
Our team is human – considerate, approachable, hungry, loyal and accountable. We are passionate about technology, geeky about our data, and excited to be pioneering a different approach to the end-consumer shopping experience.
A Digital Content Producer creates, builds and publishes content for a variety of websites and digital platforms. S/he manages daily updates through content management systems (Squarespace, etc.) to keep subscribers and prospects up-to-date with schedule and program information.
The ideal candidate for this position is adept at using complex content and scheduling systems, comfortable tracking large amounts of information and offers a proven blend of editorial skills (copy writing, social media best practices) and technical know-how. Prior experience producing for a website or digital property is required or reviewed by Director of Service Design & Product.. An interest in electronics, technology, and marketing trends content is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage day-to-day content uploading in a variety of content management systems.
Aid “internal clients” in their adoption and use of CMS and scheduling tools
Produce written content and schedules
Ensure accuracy of program schedule information online
Manage day-to-day content uploading in a variety of content management systems
Develop, create and deploy content across all digital outlets for the website,
Edit and proofread a variety of content types for the website, ensuring it meets style, tone and marketing message requirements, as well as reflecting the Trueform brand.
· Owns projects end-to-end as assigned and overseen by the Director of Service Design
Intimately understand corporate priorities and how they connect to technological trends and media
Work proactively and volunteer assistance without being asked & under tight schedules
· Act as point-person and in-house “expert” for certain content publishing systems
Manage relationships with other teams
Performs other duties as assigned
· Four-year Bachelor’s degree (Desired) / Two-year Associates Degree (Required)
· 1 - 3 years of web and/or digital content experience
Requirements and General Skills:
· Experience with Content Management Systems and web publishing
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Top-notch spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills
· Meticulous attention to details; strong organizational skills
· Proven track record of success producing digital content
· Familiarity with a variety of online marketing concepts, best practices and procedures
· Ability to get things done through formal channels and an informal network
· Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
· Strong analytical, prioritization, problem-solving and negotiating skills
· Willingness to work off-hours and cover on-call shifts
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
· Content producers may have specific vertical expertise in a particular publishing tool within the Interactive toolkit
§ Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
· Working knowledge of HTML and content publishing tools; XML, CSS and Flash a plus
· Extensive experience with content management systems
· Strong understanding of web production and deployment principles/best practices
· Ability to edit, crop, color-correct graphic images in Photoshop
· Working knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
· Strong working knowledge of social networking tools, e.g. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
· Knowledge of SEO best practices a plus
· Experience working with scheduling databases or project management software a plus
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D
Trueform is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity without regard to age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, pregnancy, maternity, marriage, civil partnership, citizenship, disability, or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable law.
Up to 32 hours a week